|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Reamers Rotary||Size:||#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40|
|Application:||Used With Endo Motor||Length:||L21/25/28/31mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Packing:||6pcs/packing|
endo retreatment files,
root canal treatment instruments
Single Size Stainless Steel Root Canal Treatment Instruments Reamers Rotary Use
Stainless Steel Reamers single size Rotary use instruments For dental treatment
1. To prevent infection, use an autoclave to sterilize the product and ensure that it is sterilized before use.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general principles of the method.
3. Before use, make sure there are no deformation, scratches or cracks in the tooth cavity. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may crack or distort. Because of this, we must avoid using irrational angles and excessive stress.
5. Wear safety glasses to prevent eye injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam to avoid accidental swallowing and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the list
8. This product is a machine, you need to ensure 250-350 rpm speed.
9. After use, properly dispose of medical waste.
10.If the product is damaged or contaminated, handle it.
11. After use, rinse with a medical detergent and wash away any foreign bodies such as the body and body.
12. When cleaning the product with an ultrasonic cleaner, place the product on the stand so that the working parts are not damaged.
13. Please pay attention to the use of this product, and according to the type of endodontic motor.
open crown ,
searching the canal using K files
smooth the canal and get preparation
1. Only a skilled dentist can use it.
2. Make sure to disinfect each time you use this product.
3. Do not use this product except for dental services and treatments. Use it as intended.
Precautions for use :
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make suresterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing in hot, humid and direct sunlight.Keep liquid. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage the packaging materials, do not do pinhole.
3. Do not put under the germicidal lamp, in order to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Disinfect this product per autoclave according to the established method.
Put this product in a sterile package or (or foil) and place it in one
Disinfect the tray, or the file represents autoclave with Refer to the following terms.
(1) Temperature: 121 ℃ Celsius time: more than 20 minutes
(2) Temperature: 126 degrees Celsius Time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use autoclaves heated to over 200 degrees Celsius including the drying process.
3. When re-use the instrument, please clear the foreign body completely disinfected.
4. Regarding the use of medical cleaners, follow the instructions given by their manufacturer's strict manual.
5. If the product is damaged or degraded, discard the product
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40)
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Instruments for smooth preparation of the canal walls .
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management