|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||ISO 008 010 015|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs of one size|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||36,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel C Files||Size:||008-015|
|Color:||Pink Grey Purple White Yellow||Length:||L18mm / L21mm / L25mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Function:||For Cutting Difficult Canal|
endodontic hand files,
k file h file reamer
C files Assorted Size Stainless Steel Hand Use for root canal treatment
Root Canal Treatment is carried out whenever the nerves of the teeth are giving pain. This nerves are removed in a delicate operation by opening a small hole on the top surface of the teeth. This is a good alternative to extracting the teeth.
C-files are stiffer than K-files, and are recommended for calcified canals and ones that are curved and narrow.C file have a better cutting ability for difficult canal , cutting tip which engages dentine .
1. Materials: Imported raw materials - Dental quality raw materials.
2. Processing: Each file has a corresponding ISO size clear symbols
3. Silicone plug: dental quality raw materials, length determination
Root canal treatment
4. Stainless steel needle shape more adaptable and stable
5. Have a rectangular cross-section, more thoroughly clean the root canal
6. ISO 15-40 size for all dentists to provide accurate operating experience
7. Cross-section and ISO dimensions are clearly marked on the handle
9. Special steel alloy structure, the maximum anti-fracture and maximum flexibility
10. Suitable for different sizes of tubes
11. The inactive tip runs the instrument safely along the canal
12. Pre-installed silicone plug
13. Also available aseptic packaging
|Product Name||C files|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Length||L18mm / L21mm / L25mm|
|Function||For dredge difficult or calcified root canal|
1. Only a skilled dentist can use it.
2. Make sure to disinfect each time you use this product.
3. Do not use this product except for dental services and treatments. Use it as intended.
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure the sterilization is completed before use.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the dental cavity.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Therefore, we must avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash and brush with a medical detergent and then wash away foreign material such as body fluids and body tissues.
12. When cleaning with an ultrasonic cleaner, place the product on a stand to avoid deterioration of working parts.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid sharp fingers being stabbed.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
Imported raw materials , hight quality import from Korea . Each files with clear sign for ISO size .Best for small canal .