|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 1800packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||CM Gold||Size:||S1|
|Application:||Root Canal Treatment||Length:||L21/25/31mm|
root canal instruments,
single file rotary systems
Anti Fracture Nickel Titanium Rotary Endodontic Files With Advanced Bending Function
CM Gold Engine, S1 NITI CM-Mire taper File,root canal instruments, ISO, used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||SX||300-375 RMP|
|Using Times||SX||15-18 times|
1, thermal activation is almost the same with the highest gold.
2. Thermal Activation There are also special materials and processing techniques.
3 with advanced bending function, with temperature changes.
4, especially in the anti-fracture, is currently in the international advanced level.
1. Shaping Files(SX,S1,S2):Using V0 to make the formation of crown and short root canal,
2.preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with S1
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium hypochlorite
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with SX and create the canal path (cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with S1 , flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
2. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
3. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
4. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (S1)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1, Eliminating Root Canal perforation
2, Improving 300%-500% Fracture Resistance
3, Optimizing recovery of Unique NITI CM-Wire Material