|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||#15-40 , #45-80|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel K Files Rotary||Size:||15-40 , 45-80|
|Application:||Used By Endo Motor||Length:||L21/25/28/31mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Color:||White , Yellow , Red , Blue , Green , Black|
endo retreatment files,
root canal reamer
K Root Canal Files Assorted Size Rotary Use Dental Endodontic Instruments
Root canal K Files assorted size Rotary use instruments For dental use
1. Materials: Imported raw materials - Dental quality raw materials.
2. Silicone plug: dental quality raw materials, length determination
Root canal treatment
3. Processing: Each file has a corresponding ISO size clear symbols
4. Provide accuracy and quality to enhance your expertise in stainless steel documents
5. Eternal precision and steel tradition
6. ISO 15-40 model square cross-section better fracture resistance
7.ISO models and international standard models of the motor
8. The handle clearly indicates the type of instrument and ISO size
9. Special steel alloy structure, the maximum anti-fracture and maximum flexibility
10. Radiopaque depth markings
11. The inactive tip runs the instrument safely along the canal
12. Pre-installed silicone plug
13. Also available aseptic packaging
Work in quarters of rotations; then withdraw the instrument
For all preparation techniques with a filing motion
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use :
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure sterilization is completed before use.
2. Choose the most suitable type for each case and follow the general principle of the method.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches or cracks in the dental cavity. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or distort. Because of this, we must avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam, avoid accidental swallow and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than listing
8. This product is machine, you need to ensure that the speed of 250-350 rpm.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, rinse with a medical cleaner and wash away any foreign body such as bodily fluids and body.
12. When cleaning the product with an ultrasonic cleaner, place the product on the stand to avoid any deterioration of the working part.
13. Please be careful to use this product, and the type of endodontic motor to match.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40)
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management