|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted 1800 packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500,000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Super Files Gold Handuse(Protaper Gold Compatible)||Application:||Root Canal Treatment|
|Taper:||.06||Material:||NITI M-wire Gold|
|Type:||Oral Therapy Equipments & Accessories|
nickel titanium hand files,
endodontic hand instruments
Blue M Wire Endodontic Files Size F3 With Advanced Nano Gold Plating Technology
NITI Super Files Gold like Protaper Gold Hand File with M-wire Material Size F3 ISO Blue Root Canal Instruments.They are ideal for simple and efficient cleaning and shaping of root canals, particularly highly curved or calcified canals.
The production of NITI Super Files based on the international standards. Topmost Gold called Super Files Gold for short, is the update version of the Super Files, which used the new material and advanced process technology and nano gold plating technology. Great improved in the durable, enduring cutting force and fracture resistance.
|Rotary Speed Range||F3||325-375 RMP|
|Using Times||F3||20-23 times|
1. Shaping Files(SX,S1,S2):Using SX to make the formation of crown and short root canal, preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with S1, S2 for middle 1/3 root canal preparation.
2. Finishing Files〈F1,F2,F3〉:All used for the formation of 1/3 root canal tip.
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium hypochlorite
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with SX and create the canal path (cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with S1 , flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
5. Using the same rotary method to the working length with S2 , and flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN )
6. Using F1 to the working length , which could make a smooth connect between the 1/3 canal tip and middle 1/3 canal
7. F2 to the working length and using #25 K files to measure the diameter of apical foramina , which indicating finished the preparation and it could be filled if it is loose
8. Using the F3 to the working length if you didn't feel loose when using the #25 K files.