|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted 1800 packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500,000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Super Files Engine(PROTAPER Compatible)||Size:||F3|
|Type:||Oral Therapy Equipments&Accessories||Function:||For Root Canal Treatment|
nickel titanium files,
edge taper rotary file
Root Canal Instruments Dental Endodontic Niti Rotary Super Files Universe Engine Single Size F3 with ISO CE FDA, Use for Dental Root Canal Treatment in Cutting Dentin.
Dental universal engine root canal niti rotary super files is the multiple tapered instrument. With continuous multi-taper design, each file has its own specific work area. Super Files make canal shaping easier, safer, faster, and more efficient.
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium hypochlorite
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with SX and create the canal path (cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with S1 , flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
5. Using the same rotary method to the working length with S2 , and flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN )
6. Using F1 to the working length , which could make a smooth connect between the 1/3 canal tip and middle 1/3 canal
7. F2 to the working length and using #25 K files to measure the diameter of apical foramina , which indicating finished the preparation and it could be filled if it is loose
8. Using the F3 to the working length if you didn't feel loose when using the #25 K files.
SX is similar to Gates drills, which makes the formation of root canal orifice;
S1 prepares the 1/3 part of the middle root canal; S2 prepares the 1/3 part of middle-bottom root canal. F1, F2 &F3 prepare and complete the root zone.
|Size||Taper||Torque||Rotary Speed Range||ISO Color||Using Times||Cross Section|
|F3||0.09||2.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||Blue||10-12 times||Triangle|