|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||0.16 × 0.016 min.|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||10pcs / bag|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Rectangular Super Elastic NITI Archwires Upper||Size:||0.016 × 0.016|
|Application:||Used To Improve The Feature Of The Brace In The Orthodontic Treatment||Form:||Square, Ovoid , Natural Form|
|Material:||Nickel Titanium||Elongation Strain:||More Than 8%|
nickel titanium wire,
dental braces wire
Dental Safety Orthodontic Archwires Abrasion Resistance For Braces
Rectangular Super Elastic NITI 0.016 × 0.016 Orthodontics Upper Archwires
|Product Name||Rectangular Super Elastic NITI Archwires Upper|
|Fracture Intensity||800 MPa|
|Elastic Strain Capacity||8%|
|Elongation Strain||more than 8%|
|Corrosion Resistance||316L (317L) stainless steel|
|Form||Square From , Ovoid Form , Natural Form|
1. Intermediate archwire with body and true superelasticity with near constant forces .
2. Rectangluar wire is part of the round wire family sharing the same properties designed to deliver a
gentle , light continuous force to mitigate periodontal stress .
3. Your choice in archwires is a critical decision in your quest for excellence.
4. Orthodontic Products are used to improve the feature of the brace in the orthodontic treatment .
5. Ni-Ti alloy is widely and strictly used as one of biological medicine materials with its special shape
memory effect , excellent super elastic function , good biocompatibility , corrosion resistance , abrasion
resistance and good comprehensive mechanical capacity.
6. Niti opening spring and closed spring used for expand the gap between the connecting two teeth , and
it can be repeat use
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. As this product contain Niti materials , so Niti hypersensitive is careful to use
3. For one time use only
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure that the sterilization is
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Because this must avoid using
unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent
inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature , humidity and direct sunlight . Keep liquids away. Store it at room
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
1. Its elastic strain capacity can reach to 8%
2. Fracture intensity is 800 MPa
3. Elongation strain is more than 8%
4. Corrosion resistance is better than 316L (317L) stainless steel for medical
5. Biocompatibility is as good as Medical used Co basis alloy and Ta alloy