|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||ISO 040 & 080|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||Box of one|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Handle Pluggers ( HD-P )||Size:||040 & 080|
|Color:||Black||Material:||One Side Is NITI , One Size Is Stainless Steel|
|Function:||For Warm And Cold Vertical Compaction||Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
root canal plugger,
root canal spreader
HD-P Root Canal Obturation 040 & 080 Cold Or Warm Gutta - Percha Pluggers
Hand Pluggers 040 & 080 For Warm and Cold Vertical Compaction
|Product Name||Handle Plugger : HD-P|
|Material||Nickel Titanium & Stainless Steel|
|Size||040 & 080|
|Description||One side is 040 with NITI , one side is 080 with Stainless Steel|
|Function||Pluggers for cold and warm obturation|
1. With imported raw materials which make the surface smooth, not stick the fillings when pressing .
2. The process of warm gutta-percha can effectively prevent over-filling .
3. To prevent the force too large when the diameter of the root tip narrow place not confirmed .
4. Each plugger has two working side , larger working side for stainless steel materials , while smaller
working side for nickel titanium materials. Both side is for pressure .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is
completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no
deformations , scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting .
Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask
to prevent inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign
substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of
sharp-edged part .
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it
at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Pluggers size 040 & 080 can be used for cold and warm gutta-percha .
2. The application of filling technology, such as cold gutta-percha spreaders filling technology, warm
gutta-percha pluggers filling technology can make root canal filling more closed and enriched .