|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||ISO 08 010 015 020 025 030 035 040|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||singel size , 6 pcs of one size|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||36,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||K Files||Length:||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm / L31mm|
|Application:||Removal Of Dentin; Root Canal Forming||Class:||1|
|Type:||Oral Therapy Equipments&Accessories|
endodontic hand files,
k file h file reamer
K files hand files dental with nitiflex for root canal treatment preparation with CE approved
,Square Cross Section.
Stable and basic instruments for searching root canal , cleaning and shapping the cananl walls
|Product Name||K Files|
|Package||6 pcs of one size|
|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm / L31mm|
|Function||For searching root canal , cleaning and shapping te cananl walls|
For searching root canal , cleaning and shapping te cananl walls. With rectangle tip.
Precautions for use :
1. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
2. For dentists only.
3. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
4. If the product is damaged or contaminated, discard it.
5. After use, wash and brush with a medical detergent and then wash away foreign material such as body fluids and body tissues.
6. When cleaning with an ultrasonic cleaner, place the product on a stand to avoid deterioration of working parts.
7. Use care when using this product to avoid sharp fingers being stabbed. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure sterilization is completed before use
8. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
9. Before use, make sure there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the dental cavity.
10. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Therefore, we must avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
11. Wear safety goggles to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
12.Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
13. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
14. For dentists only.
15. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
16. Discard if product is damaged or contaminated.
17. After use, wash and brush with a medical detergent and then wash away foreign material such as body fluids and body tissues.
18. When cleaning with an ultrasonic cleaner, place the product on a stand to avoid deterioration of working parts.
19. Use caution when using this product to avoid sharp fingers being stabbed.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use.
Storages and duration of use :
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it
at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. With niti material , more flxibility than the stainless steel .
2. With more time usage.
3. From size 6 to size 8 , totally reach all denstist requirements for samall and big canals .