|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||RA 1 2 3 4 5 6|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||5 pcs/blister , single sizes 2000 packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Burs RA||Size:||RA 1 2 3 4 5 6|
|Material:||Tungsten + Stainless Steel||Packing:||100 Pcs/blister|
tungsten carbide rotary burr,
carbide cutting tools
Dental Hand Tool Tungsten Carbide Burrs Length 22.5mm With Round Fear Head
Tungsten Carbide Bur 100 pieces per pack Stainless Steel Rotary use RA type US NO
|Product Name||Carbide Burs|
|Material||tungsten and Stainless Steel|
|Packing||100 piece per box|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||200 000 RMP|
Recommendations on the use of carbide burs
1. Recommended speed
The following speeds should not be exceeded for carbide burs:
Recommendation: 008-010 RPM: 300 000
depending on the size.
You should avoid the sudden change of speed and nose compression.
2. Working pressure
Do not operate the pump with more than 100 gr. Excessive pressure can become stuck or cause the speed to change suddenly.
3. Cleaning and sterilization
Some liquids used for cleaning or disinfection may rust out. The appliances can be disinfected with alcohol dipping without dommage. The safest method is still plain water cleaning followed by hot air sterilization or automatic cleaning.
4. Hand tool
It should be periodically checked that your handpiece or turbine is centered.
5. We do not recommend the use of plasma sterilization
Precautions for use
1. Use only by a dentist.
2. After use, please take appropriate measures as medical waste.
3. If the product is damaged or contaminated, discard it.
4. After use, wash with medical cleanser and brush and rinse off foreign substances such as body fluids and body tissues that have adhered.
5. When cleaning with ultrasonic cleaner, please install on the stand to avoid deterioration of working part.
6. Since this product has a sharp part, please use with care so as not to puncture your finger.
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Storages and duration of use
1. Do not store under high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep the liquid away. Keep it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or puncture the packaging materials.
3. Do not hold a germicidal lamp to prevent deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
RA 22.5 mm: blister 100 pcs. single sizes
2000 Packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Imported raw material
TÜV-certified Quality Management