|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Single File|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted 1800 packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500,000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||One File (OneShape Compatible)||Application:||Root Canal Treatment|
|Taper:||.06||Material:||Nickel Titanium M-Wire Gold|
flexible rotary files,
reciprocating endodontic files
Single Use File One File For Root Canal Treatment Solo Size 25 ISO Red
|Rotary Speed Range||250-350 RMP|
|Using Times||Generally difficult root canals||10-15 times|
|Moderately difficult root canals||8-10 times|
|Difficult root canals||1-2 times|
|Cross Section||Gradient cross sections: Triangle, Irregular shape,S-shape|
1. Open the crown: Taking X-ray film before operation, dissecting shape of root canal , evaluating working length, open the crown to establish straight pathway for dental treatment.
2. Smooth the root canal: Using 10 # K file directly determination the root length if it could, and then preparation to WL smoothly with hand file 15 # .
3. Root canal preparation: Flushing the canal with sodium hypochlorite then use EDTA to preparation:
(1) Using One file preparation of 2/3 canal apical narrow area, slightly pull up and down. After that exploration by using 10 # K file .
(2) Using One file preparation of -3mm part apical narrow area , preparation without pressure,then exploration by using of 10 # file .
1. Access Cavity Preparation
a) Take a preoperative radiograph to assess canal anatomy and establish Estimated Working Length (EWL)
b) Establish straight-line access preparation to expose canal orifices.
c) Remove coronal constrictions with burs(or use current flaring technique). Canal penetration of burs is limited to 3mm below the pulp chamber floor.
d) Irrigate thoroughly with sodium hypochlorite.
2. Establishing the Glide Path
Prepare the glide path using #10 Stainless Steel K-type hand file. (for example MMC 10)
If the #10 K file easily reaches the EWL and if it is possible to take a #15 K file down to this EWL: Copiously irrigate the canal and use Mono file according to the established protocol.
3. Shaping the Root Canal
Irrigate thoroughly with sodium hypochlorite.
Place One file down to the 2/3 of the WL using an in and out movement without pressure. Perform an upward circumferential filing movement in order to pre-enlarge the canal.
Withdraw the One file instrument into the root canal and clean it. Irrigate and check canal patency with a #10 K file.
Reintroduce the One file instrument into the root canal and place it dowm to 3mm from WL using an in and out movement without pressure.
Withdraw the One file instrument into the root canal and clean it. Irrigate and re-check canal patency with a #10 K file.
Reintroduce the One file instrument into the root canal and take it dowm to the WL by performing the recommended in and out movement.
The WL can be reached in one or more passages(file withdrawal, cleaning of the file, irrigation and patency check) depending on the complexity of the canal anatomy. An upward circumferential filing movement can then be performed if necessary and according to the root canal anatomy.
Remove and clean the instrument and irrigate the canal when apical resistance or a slight apical pull is encountered Repeat steps until the WL is reached.