|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted 1800 packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500,000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||NITI PT-H Engine Files||Application:||Root Canal Treatment|
|Taper:||04/.06||Material:||Nickel Titanium M-Wire|
|Color:||Colorful||Type:||Oral Therapy Equipments&Accessories|
|Function:||For Root Canal Treatment||Export Market:||Global|
niti rotary files,
nickel titanium files
Root Canal Instruments Dental Endodontic Niti Rotary endo files with good toughness and fracture resistance Taper PT-H Files 40% with ISO CE FDA
Two types of instrument tip design:
One is cutting apical; the other is non-cutting apical.Most people are considered that non-cutting apical is safety, greatly reduced impale risk.
Blade portion design with the Multi-taper, which makes the good flexibility and better cutting force, which can be used in the narrow and curved. Fast cutting instruments for fast removal of debris.
Niti material is the best material in root canal treatment, the flexibility is better than stainless steel material.
Designed for going thorough crown, do not need to lift repeatedly, which can achieve consistent standards.
Greatly improved the quality of preparation, more popular.
Simple operation, do not need to change the files when preparation
1. conventional pulp open
2. search and identify the root canal
3. establish a smooth path with K filing (8 # to 25 #) without force while search canal , get the information of curvature, size, calcification and etc .
4. use Gates Drilling extension the crown , alternately flushing with NaOCl and EDTA
5. preparation the 2/3 root canal with PT-H15 # , alternately flushing with NaOCl and EDTA
6. preparation the 1/3 root canal with PT-H 20 # , alternately flushing with NaOCl and EDTA
7. preparation the middle of the root canal with PT-H 25 # , alternately flushing with NaOCl and EDTA
8. preparation the all length of root canal with PT-H 15 # , choose the smaller K Files go through the narrow tip root canal if any resistance, do not put pressure on it . keeping the root canal smoothly measured the working length and get preparation to K-files (# 20) . Flushing with NaOCI .
9. end of the preparation while PT-H 15 # reach the working length
|Size||Taper||Torque||Rotary Speed Range||ISO Color||Using Times||Cross Section|
|#15||04/.06||3.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||White||6-8 times||Round|
|#20||04/.06||3.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||Yellow||8-10 times||Round|
|#25||04/.06||1.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||Red||8-10 times||Round|
|#30||04/.06||1.5 N/CM||325-375 RMP||Blue||6-8 times||Round|
|#35||04/.06||2.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||Green||10-12 times||Round|
|#40||04/.06||2.0 N/CM||325-375 RMP||Black||10-12 times||Round|
SUNGO Europe B.V.
Olympisch Stadion 24, 1076DE Amsterdam, Netherlands