|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||0.012, 0.014, 0.016, 0.018, 0.020 inch|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||5 pcs / bag|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Heat-activated NITI Archwires||Size:||0.012, 0.014, 0.016, 0.018, 0.020 Inch|
|Application:||Used As One Of Biological Medicine Materials With Its Special Shape Memory Effect .||Form:||Square, Ovoid , Natural Form|
|Fracture Intensity:||800 MPa||Elastic Strain Capacity:||8%|
nickel titanium wire,
dental braces wire
Nickel Titanium Orthodontic Archwires Good Biocompatibility 0.012 - 0.020 Inch Size
Super Elastic NITI 0.012 - 0.020 Orthodontics Round Lower Archwires
|Product Name||Super Elastic NITI Archwires Round Lower|
|Fracture Intensity||800 MPa|
|Elastic Strain Capacity||8%|
|Elongation Strain||more than 8%|
|Corrosion Resistance||316L (317L) stainless steel|
|Size (inch)||0.012 0.014 0.016 0.018 0.020|
Used as one of biological medicine materials with its special shape
memory effect .
1. NITI alloy will take displacements up to 90 degrees without deforming . Its overwhelming desire to
return to its original shape actually promotes tooth movement with fewer 0wire changes and fewer
2. Used as an initial archwire, the super elastic NiTi wire provides near constant forces during the leveling
and aligning stage of treatment.
3. The round wire family is designed to deliver a gentle, light continuous force to mitigate periodontal
4. Orthodontic Products are used to improve the feature of the brace in the orthodontic treatment .
5. Ni-Ti alloy is widely and strictly used as one of biological medicine materials with its special shape
memory effect .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. As this product contain Niti materials , so Niti hypersensitive is careful to use
3. For one time use only
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure that the sterilization is
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Because this must avoid using
unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent
inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature , humidity and direct sunlight . Keep liquids away. Store it at room
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
1. Excellent Super Elastic Function
2. Good Biocompatibility , corrosion resistance , abrasion resistance
3. High comprehensive mechanical capacity