|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||0.010inch 0.012inch|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||10 pcs / bag|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Orthodontics Closed Spring||Size:||0.010inch 0.012inch|
|Application:||In The Orthodontic Treatment||Material:||Nickel Titanium|
|Length:||6mm 9mm 12mm||Design Value:||Designed To Deliver A Gentle, Continuous Force To Move Teeth Without Periodontal Stress.|
nickel titanium wire,
dental braces wire
NITI Closed Coil Spring In Orthodontics Deliver Continuous Force To Move Teeth
Orthodontics Closed Spring Deliver A Gentle Continuous Force To Move Teeth
|Product Name||Closed Spring|
|Length||6mm , 9mm , 12mm|
|Inch||0.010 , 0.012|
|Application||For Orthdontic Treatment|
|Usage Value||Closed Spring provides the ideal physiological tooth movement without patient cooperation or “round tripping.”|
1. Closed Springs - Body Heat Activated So the Force Remains the Same
2. Closed Springs are designed to deliver a gentle , continuous force to move teeth without periodontal
stress . All that is needed to realize treatment objectives with Sentalloy is normal body heat , which
activates the Martensitic Reaction .
3. At other than body temperatures , the coils appear ordinary and , therefore , cannot be “bench tested.”
When warmed to body temperature , however , the light , continuous force and shape memory are
activated . Because of superelasticity , the constant force will be exerted when activated within normal
orthodontic ranges regardless of deformation .
4. The initial length is 3mm unactivated (this does not include the eyelet lengths) . These can be activated
to 15mm without any deformation or change in force . No change in force will be seen as the coil
contracts , reducing the space . To engage, slide over a molar hook and slowly stretch to the post on
the cuspid bracket or a sliding hook on the archwire .
5. If you do not use the cuspid post , tie the archwire to the tooth you wish to move , slide on the sliding
hook , then tie in the balance of the wire . Now engage the spring as above .
6. For an eyelet with ligature wire , you have the option of hooking the eyelet on the molar , then
activating the spring and tying it to the cuspid bracket with the .008” ligature wire . Should you wish to
span an area greater than 15mm , measure the span first . Then place the coil on the molar hook and
activate the coil 10mm . Tie the ligature wire to the bracket .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. As this product contain Niti materials , so Niti hypersensitive is careful to use
3. For one time use only
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure that the sterilization is
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach .
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the
dental cavity .
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Because this must avoid using
unreasonable angles and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent
inhalation of dust .
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above .
8. Only for dentists .
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly .
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated .
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature , humidity and direct sunlight . Keep liquids away. Store it at room
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Closed Spring provides the ideal physiological tooth movement without patient cooperation or “ round tripping .”