|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||15 20 25 30 35 40|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs in one size|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Size:||15 20 25||Taper:||.04/.06|
|Product Name:||Endoline Engine Files||Application:||To Prepare Root Canal After Using K Files|
|Length:||L21mm 25mm||Material:||Niti Gold|
root canal instruments,
single file rotary systems
NITI Gold Dental Endodontic Instruments / Endoline Single File Rotary Systems
Rotary files Endostep Engine use niti Single Size #15 20 25 for dental use
|Product Name||Endoline rotary use|
|Length||L21mm & L25mm|
|Size taper||4 /6|
|Pack||6 pieces/ pack|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||300 RMP|
1. Designed with niti gold nano coating with a non-cutting guide tip on needle .
2. Used to clean the root canal and reduce the curvature in the orifice of the canal, allowing greater access to the canal for cleaning and obturation.
3. Instrument size can be use sequence by the number of each instrument from 15 TO 30 .
4. In addition to the standard 21mm length, 25mm and 29 mm lengths are available depending on
whether for molar or canine use, etc
5. Recommended Rotation Speed: 300 rpm
6. Dough is applied as a preservative in the channel.
7. Provide access to root canal access
8. The crown of the root canal is 15 to enlarge the opening of the teeth.
9. Preparing the channel with a set of steps from this last step.
Operation Sequence :
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance with K files;
3. To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part with starter ;
4. To prepare the root canal crown from size 15 .
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure that the sterilization is completed
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure dental instruments are not deformed, scratched and cracked.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may crack or distort. Because it must avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to prevent eye injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent it from inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, properly dispose of medical waste.
10.If the product is damaged or contaminated, handle it.
11. After use, wash with a medical cleaner and brush, and then wash away foreign body fluids and body tissue adhesions.
12. When cleaning the handle plug with an ultrasonic cleaner, place it on the stand to avoid damaging the working parts.
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization: Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 135 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Endoline can be used in clean canal with one set after using k files .
2. Imported high quality raw materials , can be made into niti or gold . high fracture resistance after gold coating .