|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||single file|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 1800packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||One File Gold(One Shape Compatible)||Size:||#25|
|Application:||Root Canal Treatment||Length:||L21/25/31mm|
|Material:||NITI M-Wire Gold||Packing:||6pcs/packing|
flexible rotary files,
taper endodontic files
One File Gold Files ,Nickel Titanium M-Wire Gold,root canal instruments, ISO, used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||250-350 RMP|
|Using Times||Generally difficult root canals||10-15 times|
|Moderately difficult root canals||8-10 times|
|Difficult root canals||1-2 times|
|Cross Section||Gradient cross sections: Triangle, Irregular shape,S-shape|
1. Open the crown: Taking X-ray film before operation, dissecting shape of root canal , evaluating working length, open the crown to establish straight pathway for dental treatment.
2. Smooth the root canal: Using 10 # K file directly determination the root length if it could, and then preparation to WL smoothly with hand file 15 # .
3. Root canal preparation: Flushing the canal with sodium hypochlorite then use EDTA to preparation:
(1) Using One file preparation of 2/3 canal apical narrow area, slightly pull up and down. After that exploration by using 10 # K file .
(2) Using One file preparation of -3mm part apical narrow area , preparation without pressure,then exploration by using of 10 # file .
1. Access Cavity Preparation
a) Take a preoperative radiograph to assess canal anatomy and establish Estimated Working Length (EWL)
b) Establish straight-line access preparation to expose canal orifices.
c) Remove coronal constrictions with burs(or use current flaring technique). Canal penetration of burs is limited to 3mm below the pulp chamber floor.
d) Irrigate thoroughly with sodium hypochlorite.
2. Establishing the Glide Path
Prepare the glide path using #10 Stainless Steel K-type hand file. (for example MMC 10)
If the #10 K file easily reaches the EWL and if it is possible to take a #15 K file down to this EWL: Copiously irrigate the canal and use One file according to the established protocol.
3. Shaping the Root Canal
Irrigate thoroughly with sodium hypochlorite.
Place One file down to the 2/3 of the WL using an in and out movement without pressure. Perform an upward circumferential filing movement in order to pre-enlarge the canal.
Withdraw the One file instrument into the root canal and clean it. Irrigate and check canal patency with a #10 K file.
Reintroduce the One file instrument into the root canal and place it dowm to 3mm from WL using an in and out movement without pressure.
Withdraw the One file instrument into the root canal and clean it. Irrigate and re-check canal patency with a #10 K file.
Reintroduce the One file instrument into the root canal and take it dowm to the WL by performing the recommended in and out movement.
The WL can be reached in one or more passages(file withdrawal, cleaning of the file, irrigation and patency check) depending on the complexity of the canal anatomy. An upward circumferential filing movement can then be performed if necessary and according to the root canal anatomy.
Remove and clean the instrument and irrigate the canal when apical resistance or a slight apical pull is encountered Repeat steps until the WL is reached.
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
<Precautions for use>
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure
sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that
there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for
breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using
unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a
dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then
wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid
working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because
of its possession of sharp-edged part.
<Storages and duration of use>
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
<Maintenances and inspections>
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package ( #25 )
SHENZHEN FEIHUAN MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS CO., LTD
Add:1305,Wensheng Center,Wenjin Square,Tianbei 1st Rd. ,Luohu District, Shenzhen, China, 518000
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
One Gold has a gradient cross-section , work in the different area of root canal with the best cutting effect. To complete the operation only with single file, more convenient and cost effective .