|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||0.016 × 0.016 etc.|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||2 pcs / bag|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Rectangular Upper NITI Reverse Curve Archwires||Size:||0.016 × 0.016 Etc.|
|Application:||Used To Improve The Feature Of The Brace In The Orthodontic Treatment||Material:||Nickel Titanium|
|Elongation Strain:||More Than 8%||Corrosion Resistance:||316L (317L) Stainless Steel|
nickel titanium wire,
reverse curve orthodontic wire
Rectangular Upper Orthodontic Archwires NITI Reverse Curve 0.016 × 0.016
Rectangular Upper NITI Reverse Curve 0.016 × 0.016 Orthodontics Archwires
|Product Name||Rectangular Upper NITI Reverse Curve Archwires|
|Fracture Intensity||800 MPa|
|Elastic Strain Capacity||8%|
|Elongation Strain||more than 8%|
|Corrosion Resistance||316L (317L) stainless steel|
|Order Number||0.016×0.016 inch||NR1616U|
1. It is a fundamental change in the wire’s surface . Without changing the wire’s dimensions, or altering any of the wire’s unique superelastic properties , the process produces sliding mechanics comparable to stainless steel , while sealing the occlusal surface to reduce nickel leaching and breakage .
2. Rectangluar wire is part of the round wire family sharing the same properties designed to deliver a
gentle , light continuous force to mitigate periodontal stress .
3. Your choice in archwires is a critical decision in your quest for excellence .
4. Orthodontic Products are used to improve the feature of the brace in the orthodontic treatment .
5. Ni-Ti alloy is widely and strictly used as one of biological medicine materials with its special shape
memory effect , excellent super elastic function , good biocompatibility , corrosion resistance , abrasion
resistance and good comprehensive mechanical capacity .
6. Niti opening spring and closed spring used for expand the gap between the connecting two teeth .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. As this product contain Niti materials , so Niti hypersensitive is careful to use
3. For one time use only
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure that the sterilization is
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Because this must avoid using
unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent
inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature , humidity and direct sunlight . Keep liquids away. Store it at room
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
1. Its elastic strain capacity can reach to 8%
2. Elongation strain is more than 8%
3. Corrosion resistance is better than 316L (317L) stainless steel for medical
4. Biocompatibility is as good as Medical used Co basis alloy and Ta alloy