|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 1800packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Black Taper||Size:||B2|
|Application:||Root Canal Treatment||Length:||L21/25/31mm|
|Material:||NITI M-Wire Blue||Packing:||4pcs/packing|
dental rct instruments,
single file rotary systems
Black Taper Engine Use Dental Endodontic Instruments B2 NITI W-Mire Black Taper File
Black Taper Engine B2 NITI W-Mire Black Taper File,root canal instruments ISO used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||B0||425-500 RMP|
|Using Times||B0||15-18 times|
Easy Handle: uniform speed and torque,do not need to adjust repeatedly.
Highly fracture resistance:heat-activated material,prebend,fracture resistance performance 3-5 times better than traditional nickel-titanium material.
Cutting Quilibrium:Design of balanced cutting edge with circular triangle cross-section for reducing the inhalation of instruments during work.
1. High quality nickel-titanium alloy material;
2. Highly adaptive root canal shape to maintain the original morphology of the root canal;
3. Leading apical to reduce the risk of occuring steps pierce;
4. Unique pre-bend function;
5. Balanced design in the blade to reduce the inhalation during work;
6. Highly fatigue resistance to reduce the risk of fracture.
Prepare straight line access to canal orifice.
1) Explore the canal using small-sized hand files, determine working length, verify patency and confirm a smooth, reproducible glide path.
2) Open the upper section of the root canal with a B0 , establish a vertical channel
3) Continue in one or more passes until working length is reached.
4) Using Blue Taper work files successfully into the root canal to work length
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure
sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that
there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for
breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using
unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a
dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then
wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid
working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because
of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 4 pcs. /package (B2)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|