|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||5 pcs/blister , single sizes 2000 packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Burs||Size:||Round , Pear , Plame|
|Standard:||CE/ISO/FDA/FSC||Application:||Root Canal Treatment|
|Material:||Tungsten + Stainless Steel||Packing:||5pcs/blister|
carbide cutting tools,
dental hand tools
HP Type Tungsten Carbide Burrs Rotary Bur Tool Dental Treatment Instruments
Tungsten Carbide Bur HP type US NO used for dental Stainless Steel Rotary use
|Handle||Stainless Steel 420J2|
Recommendations concerning the use of carbide burs
1. Recommended speed
The following speeds should not be exceeded for carbide burs:
ISO Sizes: N° : 008-010 Rpm.: 400 000
depending upon the size.
One should avoid sudden changes of the speed as well as any jamming of the bur.
2. Working pressure
Do not operate the bur with a pressure of more than 100 gr. Excessive pressure may jam the bur or be the cause of a sudden change of the speed.
3. Cleaning and sterilization
Some liquids used for cleaning or disinfection may corrode the bur. Instruments can be desinfected by immersion in alcohol without dommage. The safest means still is a cleaning with plain water followed by hot air steriliz ation or auto-claving.
The concentricity of your handpiece or turbine should be checked periodically.
5. We do not recommend the use of plasma sterilization
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection, disinfect the product and ensure that sterilization is completed before use.
2. Choose the most suitable type for each case and follow the general instructions.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches or cracks in the dental cavity.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, there is a possibility of breaking or twisting. For this reason, it must be avoided
Irrational point of view and excessive pressure.
5. The above application is for dentists only.
6. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
7. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
8. After use, wash away the attached body fluids and foreign body tissues with a medical cleaner and a brush.
9. Carefully use this product to avoid stabbing your finger from the forefront he has.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
FG 19 mm: blister 6 pcs. single sizes
2000 Packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Imported raw material
TÜV-certified Quality Management
Recommend usage time : 10 tooth