|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||#15-40 /Assorted|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel K-Flex Files Hand Use||Size:||#15-40|
|Application:||Root Canal Treatment||Length:||L18/21/25mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Color:||White , Yellow,Red,Blue,Green,Black|
endodontic hand files,
dental hand tools
K-Flex stainless steel handfiles feature a unique rhomboid design, which provides a short axis for flexibility while maintaining cross-sectional strength.
The K-Flex is more flexible than conventional endo files of comparable size, particularly in sizes #30 and above, which facilitates the negotiation of curved canals and their preparation with minimal potential for ledging and perforating.
|Application||Used for searching root canal , specially for the curved and narrow canal|
|Advantage||Stronger flexibilty than K files|
1. Materials: Imported raw materials - Dental quality raw materials.
2. Processing: Each file has a corresponding ISO size clear symbols
3. Silicone plug: dental quality raw materials, length determination
Root canal treatment
4. Stainless steel needle shape more gentle and stable
5. Have a rectangular cross-section, more thoroughly clean the root canal
6. ISO 15-40 size for all dentists to provide accurate operating experience
7. Cross-section and ISO dimensions are clearly marked on the handle
9. Special steel alloy structure, the maximum anti-fracture and maximum flexibility
10. Suitable for different sizes of tubes
11. The inactive tip runs the instrument safely along the canal
12. Pre-installed silicone plug
13. Also available aseptic packaging
1.general opening the pulp,straight in.
2.Search and locate the root canal.
3. To clean and shape the canal walls
Precautions for use:
1. Please use autoclave to sterilization before use to prevent infection
2. Make sure the needle is not cracked before use, do not over-use
3. According to different root canal choose different models to improve worker safety
4. Please pay attention to the silicone stopper, to avoid falling into the patient's mouth during use
5. Only used for root canal treatment
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid being stored in a hot, humid and direct sunlight environment.
2 recommended 5 root canal, do not over-use.
Maintenances and inspections:
Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package ( 15-40 )
OEM also accepted
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management