|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||ISO 006 008 010 015 020|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||singel size , 6 pcs of one size|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||36,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||C Files||Length:||L18mm / L21mm / L25mm /|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Function:||For Calcified Canal|
|Cross Section:||Square Tip||Packing:||6 Pieces / Pack|
|Color:||Gray||Application:||Root Canal Treatment|
endodontic hand files,
k file h file reamer
Square Tip C Files Endo Good Cutting Ability For Curved / Calcified Canal,C-files are stiffer than K-files, and are recommended for calcified canals and ones that are curved and narrow.
C file have a better cutting ability for difficult canal , each file with accurate size for calcified root canals ,cutting tip which engages dentine .
|Product Name||Stainless steel C files|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Length||L18mm / L21mm / L25mm|
|Packing||singel size , 6 pcs of one size|
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use.
Precautions for use :
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for reaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Storages and duration of use :
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it
at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
C file have a better cutting ability for difficult canal , cutting tip which engages dentine .
TÜV-certified Quality Management