|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||#6 , #8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel H Files Hand Use||Size:||#15|
|Application:||Used For Fast Removal Of Debris||Length:||L21/25/28/31mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Color:||Grey , Purple , White , Yellow , Red , Blue , Green , Black|
endodontic hand files,
dental hand tools
Stainless Steel H Files Single size #15 used for root canal treatment
Root Canal Treatment is carried out whenever the nerves of the teeth are giving pain. This nerves are removed in a delicate operation by opening a small hole on the top surface of the teeth. This is a good alternative to extracting the teeth.
1. Import dental quality raw materials
2. Silicone pad for fixed length
3. Each file has a corresponding ISO international universal model
4 cross-section of the circular design, test cutting ability
5. Has excellent cutting force, can bring more debris in the root canal treatment
6. Handle has a clear cross-sectional shape and type logo
7. The handle on the silicone pad can be suitable for high temperature sterilization to 150 ℃
8. Different types of packaging to meet the needs of different doctors
|Model Size||#6 , #8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80,#15-40,#45-80|
|Usage||Recommend 5 canals|
|Advantage||strong cutting abilty for removing pulp|
1.General opening pulp.
2. Search and locate the root canal.
3. To fastly cutting instruments
4. To remove the debris.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#6,#8,#10,#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#45,#50,#55,#60,#70,#80)
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40, #45-80)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management