|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||#15 , #20, #25 , #30 , #35 , #40|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||K-Flex Files Stainless Steel||Size:||,#35|
|Application:||Root Canal Treatment||Length:||L18/21/25mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Packing:||6 Pieces / Pack , Same Sizes|
endodontic hand files,
dental hand tools
K-Flex stainless steel handfiles feature a unique rhomboid design, which provides a short axis for flexibility while maintaining cross-sectional strength.
The K-Flex is more flexible than conventional endo files of comparable size, particularly in sizes #30 and above, which facilitates the negotiation of curved canals and their preparation with minimal potential for ledging and perforating.
|Model Size||#6 , #8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40|
|Usage||Recommend 5 canals|
|Advantage||Strong flex ability for shaping canal|
1. Materials: Imported raw materials--dental high quality raw materials.
2. Silicone stoppers: Dental high quality raw materials, length determination when root canal treatment
3. Handle : Each file with clear sign for a ISO size accordingly
4. provides the precision and quality to enhance your expertise with stainless steel files
5. A heritage of timeless precision and quality in steel
6. ISO 15-40 square cross-section for better fracture resistance
7. Instrument type and ISO size are clearly marked on the handle
8. Special steel alloy with uniform structure for maximum resistance to fracture and maximum flexibility
9. Radiopaque depth marks
10. The inactive tip conducts the instrument safely along the canal
11. With pre-mounted silicone stoppers
12. Special design in the connection handle and needle .
Work in quarters of rotations; then withdraw the instrument
For all preparation techniques with a filing motion
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and make sure sterilization before use.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the dental cavity.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Because of this, we must avoid using
Irrational point of view and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. Also, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam, so as to avoid accidental swallow and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash it with a medical detergent and a brush, and then wash away any foreign material such as bodily fluids and body tissues.
12. When using the ultrasonic cleaning machine, please place the product on the bracket, in order to avoid deterioration of working parts.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing your fingers because the fingers have sharp parts.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#6,#8,#10,#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#45,#50,#55,#60,#70,#80,
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40, #45-80, #90-140)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management