|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel K Files Rotary||Size:||#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#15-40|
|Application:||Root Canal Treatment||Length:||L21/25/28/31mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Packing:||6pcs/packing|
endo retreatment files,
root canal reamer
Stainless Steel K Root Canal Files For Shapping Canal And Remove The Debris
Stainless Steel K Files single size Rotary use instruments For dental treatment
1. Materials: Imported raw materials--dental high quality raw materials.
2. Silicone stoppers: Dental high quality raw materials, length determination when
root canal treatment
3. Handle : Each file with clear sign for a ISO size accordingly
4. provides the precision and quality to enhance your expertise with stainless steel files
5. A heritage of timeless precision and quality in steel
6. ISO 10-25 square cross-section for better fracture resistance
7. ISO 30-40 triangular cross-section for better cutting efficiency
8. Instrument type and ISO size are clearly marked on the handle
9. Special steel alloy with uniform structure for maximum resistance to fracture and maximum flexibility
10. Radiopaque depth marks
11. The inactive tip conducts the instrument safely along the canal
12. With pre-mounted silicone stoppers
13. Also available in sterile packaging
Work in quarters of rotations; then withdraw the instrument
For all preparation techniques with a filing motion
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use :
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40)
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management