Stainless Steel Gates Glidden Drill Size #1 - #6 For Root Canal Access Preparation
Gates Drills Engine Stainless Steel Assorted Size #1 - #6 for Access Preparation
|Product Name||Gates Drills|
|Length||L28mm & L32mm|
|Size Determination||Size 1||1 ring|
|Size 2||2 rings|
|Size 3||3 rings|
|Size 4||4 rings|
|Size 5||5 rings|
|Size 6||6 rings|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||800-1200 RMP|
1. Head with circular cutting edge is good to prevent the steps and impalement .
2. Specially designed, if broken, broken parts is closed to handle , which is easy to remove from the root
3. Handle has a different ring mark to distinguish each size
4. Used for preparation of upper 1/3 root canal crown ; to bring out the filled material in the root canal; to
prepare the post path .
5. Recommended Rotary Speed : 800~1200 rmp
Operation Sequence :
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance ;
3. To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part ;
4. To prepare the upper 2/3 part of molar root canal crown .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Gates Drills can be used in any right-angle handpiece to enlarge the coronal portion of the canal for
bulk removal of tooth structure.
2. Gates Drills are notched for easy size identification and are available in standard (32 mm) and short
(28 mm) lengths, which are excellent for use in posterior canals.