|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||ISO 035 & 070|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||Box of one|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Hand Pluggers||Size:||035 & 070|
|Color:||Green||Material:||One Side NITI Other Size Stainless Steel|
|Cross Section:||Blunt Tip||Function:||For Warm Vertical Compaction|
endodontic hand pluggers,
root canal plugger
Two Sides Root Canal Plugger Stainless Steel NITI Material Oxidation Resistance
Hand Pluggers Two sides Stainless Steel NITI For Warm Vertical Compaction
|Product Name||Handle Plugger : HD-P|
|Material||Nickel Titanium & Stainless Steel|
|Size||035 & 070|
|Description||One side is 035 with NITI , one side is 070 with Stainless Steel|
|Function||Pluggers for cold and warm obturation|
1. Plugger , Heat Carrier , Finger Plugger Cylinder , Gutta-Percha Plugger , Heat Carrier Plugger,
2. Pluggers for cold and warm obturation
3. Imported raw materials, advanced technology to make the surface smooth, not stick the fillings when
4. The process of warm gutta-percha can effectively prevent over-filling.
5. Each instrument has two working side, larger working side for stainless steel materials, while smaller
working side for nickel titanium materials. Both side is for pressure.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use.
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is
completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no
deformations , scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting .
Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask
to prevent inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign
substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of
sharp-edged part .
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it
at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
Pluggers can be used for cold and warm gutta-percha. The application of filling technology, such as
cold gutta-percha spreaders filling technology, warm gutta-percha pluggers filling technology can make root canal filling more closed and enriched.