|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 1500packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||TX-Gold Engine（PROTAPER GOLD Compatible)||Size:||PG|
|Application:||Root Canal Treatment||Length:||L21/25/31mm|
|Material:||NITI M-Wire Gold||Packing:||6pcs/packing|
reciprocating endodontic files,
taper endodontic files
TX-Gold Engine, NITI W-Mire Gold Taper File,root canal instruments, ISO, used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||ST||325-375 RMP|
|Using Times||ST||15-18 times|
1.ST:Convex triangle The tip of starter is small and convex triangle design could reduce the risk of broken needle and increase the durability.
2.PG:Rectangle PG is path file so rectangle design could increase the cyclic fatigue resistance and durability.
3.E1-E4:Triangle Triangle design for better cutting efficiency.
1. Explore the canal using #8/10 or #15 K file, always irrigate the canal when needed.
2. Widen the orifice of the canal by ST file.
3. Guild path preparation with PG file for curved canal if necessary.
4. Remove and sharp with system files E1 & E2 to the working length.
5. For severely curved canals, size E3 & E4 are required.
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
<Precautions for use>
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure
sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that
there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for
breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using
unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a
dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then
wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid
working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because
of its possession of sharp-edged part.
<Storages and duration of use>
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
<Maintenances and inspections>
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (ST,PG,E1,E2,E3,E4)
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (ST,PG,E1-E4)
SHENZHEN FEIHUAN MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS CO., LTD
Add:1305,Wensheng Center,Wenjin Sq.,Tianbei 1st Rd.,Luohu District, Shenzhen, China, 518000
Well Kang Limited
The Black Church, St.Mary's Place, Dublin 7, Ireland
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
New general files combine heat treatment files with Heat-active. 200% improved in the durable, enduring cutting force and fracture resistance. File ST/PG/E1/E2 are processed with heat-treatment while E3/E4 with pre-bendability. Best cost-effective choice for you!