|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||#15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||NITI H Files Engine||Size:||#15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40|
|Material:||Nickel Titanium||Color:||White , Yellow , Red , Blue , Green , Black|
endo retreatment files,
root canal reamer
High Flexible H NITI Rotary Files Single Size For Endodontic Treatment
NITI H Files Single size Rotary use used for root canal treatment
|Model Size||#15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40|
|Usage||Recommend 8 canals|
|Advantage||Rotary use more effective|
1. Import dental quality raw materials of nickel titanium
2. Silicone stopper and working lenth mark for fixed length
3. Each file contains a corresponding ISO international universal model
4.cross sections of circular design, test cutting ability
5. With excellent cutting force, more can be caused by root canal treatment
6. The handle has a clear cross-sectional shape and type of logo
7. Silicone pad handle is suitable for high temperature sterilization up to 150 ℃.
8. Types of packaging to meet the needs of different physicians
1.General opening pulp in the first begining
2. Search and locate the root canal with K files
3. To fast cutting instruments with H files
4. To remove the debris with rotary use instruments
torages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
1. Only dentists could use
2. Before using , please make sure to sterilize .
3. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. In order to prevent the infection, sterilized in an autoclave, please use after confirming that the sterilization has been completed.
2. Select the type best suited for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before use, modification to the instrument in the row of teeth extraluminal, scratches, please make sure that there are no cracks.
4. If the head of the product is long and long, it may be damaged or twisted. Therefore, please avoid undue angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes. Also, please wear a dust mask so as not to inhale dust.
6. Wear rubber dams etc. to prevent accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use the tester for purposes other than the above application.
8. Use only by a dentist.
9. After use, please take appropriate measures as medical waste.
10. If the product is damaged or contaminated, discard it.
11. After use, washed with medical cleaning agent and a brush and rinse the foreign matter such as adhering body fluids and body tissues.
12. When cleaning with an ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of the working part, please install it on the stand.
13. This product, please use caution so as not to puncture the finger because it has sharp edges.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with eference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.