|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Model Number:||30 35 40|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs in different size|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||Endoline Assorted Size||Size:||30 35 40|
|Standard:||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC||Application:||Root Canal Preparation|
|Length:||L21mm & L25mm & L29mm||Material:||NITI & GOLD|
dental rct instruments,
root canal instruments
Single Size 30 35 40 Niti Endo Files / High Flex Retreatment Files In Endodontics
Endoline rotary files Engine use niti Assorted Size 30 35 40 for dental use
1. Design with niti gold nano-coating on the needle with a non-cutting guide tip.
2. Used to clean the root canal and reduce the curvature of the root canal mouth, which can better enter the root canal for cleaning and sealing.
3. The size of the instrument can be used from S1 according to the number of each instrument to open the dental root canal 2/3.
4. In addition to the standard 21mm length, there are 25mm and 29mm length, root canal length can be selected according to the length.
5. Recommended rotation speed: 300 rmp
6. Used to clean the root canal debris.
7. Create access to the root canal
|Product Name||Endoline assorted size|
|Length||L21mm & L25mm & L29mm|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||300 RMP|
Operation Sequence :
1. Apply to the tube protection
2. K file to establish access to the root canal;
3 with the starter to expand the root canal crown opening;
4. Prepare the root canal crown from 30-40 size.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure that the sterilization is completed.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the dental cavity.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Because this must avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash and brush with a medical cleaner and then wash away body fluids and body tissues to which the foreign body adheres.
Maintenances and Inspections
1.Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Imported high quality raw materials , can be made into niti or gold . high fracture resistance after gold coating .
2. Endoline can be used in clean canal with one set after using k files .