|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 1800packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 pcs / month|
|Product Name:||CM Gold||Size:||F2|
|Application:||Root Canal Treatment||Length:||L21/25/31mm|
dental rct instruments,
root canal instruments
Size F2 Taper 06 Dental Endodontic Instruments With Prebend Wire Material
CM Gold Engine, F2 NITI CM-Mire taper File,root canal instruments, ISO, used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||SX||300-375 RMP|
|Using Times||SX||15-18 times|
1.Heat Activation is almost as the same as Topmost Gold in operation.
2.It is also with special materials and processing technology.
3.Advanced bending function and changes with the temperature, especially in terms of fracture resistance, it is currently in the international leading level.
1. Shaping Files(SX,S1,S2):Using SX to make the formation of crown and short root canal, preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with S1, S2 for middle 1/3 root canal preparation.
2. Finishing Files〈F1,F2,〉:All used for the formation of 1/3 root canal tip.
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium hypochlorite
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with SX and create the canal path (cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with S1 , flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
5. Using the same rotary method to the working length with S2 , and flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN )
6. Using F1 to the working length , which could make a smooth connect between the 1/3 canal tip and middle 1/3 canal
7. F2 to the working length and using #25 K files to measure the diameter of apical foramina , which indicating finished the preparation and it could be filled if it is loose
1. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 135 degrees .
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substancescompletely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instructionmanual by its manufacturer strictly.
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (F2)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1, Eliminating Root Canal perforation
2, Improving 300%-500% Fracture Resistance
3, Optimizing recovery of Unique NITI CM-Wire Material